Elders McCleod and Romney

Monday, July 11, 2011

the first letter

July 7th, 2011

The MTC is great!  My flights were good.  Heder picked me up just fine and it went smooth.  I'm in a companionship with two Elders.  Elder Layton from Calgary, AB and Elder Hitchcock from Nephi, UT.  I will tell you more on Tuesday, which is my P-Day, not Monday.  It will be Monday in the field (Jamaica), but Tuesday here.  Things are moving so fast; it's hard to keep up.  And I litterally have no time for anything.  I can't even set my alarm because there's no time!  I can also only write letters on P-Day accept this one because they know our moms (and families) are wondering if we made it :)  I'll be talking to you Tuesday!!  Gotta go to be! 5 minutes late!

Love you all, miss you more than I thought I would!

Elder Romney

No comments:

Post a Comment